Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas

Happy New Year And Merry Christmas!   So sorry I haven't posted!  I've just been so busy with school and NY.  So that's why I'm here, to post.  Now this post is Christmas and A BUNCH  of other stuff.  I don't have pics of what I got for Christmas or what I gave, so I'll tell you.  I got so many socks (I asked for socks)  and some arm warmers.  I also got a camera for my awesome parents!  Thanks mom and dad.   So, the pics I post today are taken by me, not my mom.  I also got the movie "Ramona and Bezus."  And the new diary of a wimpy kid from my brother Ammon!  Because he knows how much I LLLOOOOVVVEEE those books! (Said sasrcasticly)  I gave to my mom a necklace and a braclet from The American Eagle Outfitters.  For my dad some mittens that flip up so that you can text!  For my Grandpa some chocolates from See's Candy.   Now for the pics!

This is my little puppy named Dutch on Christmas morning.


This is me on Christmas.

This where my dad works.



Pretty Christmas trees we saw while we were walking.


A fountain in memory of those who passed away on 9/11 in one one of the world trade centers


There were very beautiful lights in the Winter Garden

My family in the Winter Garden.


More of the Winter Garden


Self portrait that I  took!!  Booyah BOOM! Chica Chica WOW wOW!


ANOTHER pic of me that I took!  BOOM POP!




Sorry about the glare, but it's a window display.



Yes I took this one too.
\


GTG  So, what's on your mind?   
P.S. there's more to come!:)



1 comment: