Sunday, December 18, 2011

His reindeer would just be horses, that fly!

I feel like a bad blogger. I'm trying to blog more but I just don't have time.  Well any-hoo, at my school we have study buddies.  In our class we have 2nd graders and I share one with a girl named Emily.  On Friday we had an activity with them, we made gingerbread houses.  My buddies name is Kristen and this is a litttle conversation that took place while making gingerbread houses.


Me talking to Kristen: Do you celebrate Christmas or Hanaka?(I spelled that wrong I know)
Kristen to me:  Ya I celebrate Christmas
Reese(a second grader who is a buddy to somone else): I celebrate X-mas too! (I just was tired of spelling Christmas out so she really said Christmas)
Me to Reese: Oh, have you gone to see Santa Clause at the malls and stuff?
Reese to me: Ya........
Kristen to all of us:  He's totally fake, he's totally fake there.
Me to Kristen: Well.......
Kristen to me: No..no..no.no!  He's real but at the malls he's totally fake.  Thats just a guy in a costume.
Reese:  Oh ya, he's just a guy there
Kristen:  He not fake because then he would just be a guy handing out presents!
Reese(laughing):  That would be so funny,and his reindeer would just be horses!
Kristen(laughing also): That fly!!!!


I was just cracking up after I heard this!  It was so cute though, oh my goodness, it was A-dor-able!
Whats on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment