Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you're here. I hope to have some fun sharing a little bit of what makes me happy and share a little bit about my life with you!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
I Love Christmas
I LOVE christmas soooo much. I feel happy and lively. I love the family and the decorating. I love EVERYTHING about the Christmas season. So a couple days ago we decorated for Christmas. We are going to New York for Christmas, so we bought a fake tree so we can bring it to New York. My grandpa and uncle are coming with us. I am really excited to be going to New York. I love the city so much. I love the shops and people. It all just makes me want to dance!!!!!!!!!! I really hope that you all are excited for the Christmas season because I know that I am! So what's on your mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Christmas too! I just wanted you to know that the fake tree isn't coming to NY with us. Sorry to disappoint you, Jenna. I bought the fake tree because we aren't buying a real tree. I don't know if we'll have a tree in NY...but we will see a lot of Christmas trees!
ReplyDelete