Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Zoo and Yankees

This was also part of our summer!  We did a lot!!!!  So here are some pics of the zoo and the Yankees game we went to.  It was so fun and SO cool.  It was fun to see the unique animals at the zoo, and to see all the players at the Yankees game!

Okay, so this was really fun!  We saw the lady feeding the penguins.


This is a weird bird and it's also cool looking.

This is an totem pole!  With cool carvings!

This is a fat and chubby bird, but really cute!

Me, my brothers, and my dad  walking through the zoo!


Yes,  yes this is a real alligator.  At the zoo we couldn't figure it out, but then I saw bubbles coming from the nose!


Sorry for the blurriness of it.  It's still a cool looking bird!


The building with monkeys in it, who would have guessed!


It's King Julian!  (You know the movie Madagascar King Julian is the lemur)


Yankees Stadium, beautiful just beautiful.


Me and my brothers when we found our seats!


The players looking really COOL!


Aw-some! The Yankees sign.


Yankees Stadium all lit up!!!!!!
Aren't they soooooooooo cool!  I think that is is cool and is more than awesome. So what's on your mind???

3 comments:

  1. Me and Cammi looked at your post together. Looks like you had fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am learning so much about your summer Jenna! I love those long striped lemur tails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your family had a lot of fun this summer! I love all the animal pics--even the ones of you and your brothers! ;)

    ReplyDelete