Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you're here. I hope to have some fun sharing a little bit of what makes me happy and share a little bit about my life with you!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Singing
I am in a Christmas Choir! It is sooooo much fun. My teacher is Ammon's( my brother) seminary teacher. She is really nice and has a beautiful voice and good taste too. She does fun things to have us warm up our voice's and just to sing the real song. The song we sing are: Sing Hallelujah To The King, Let It Snow, and The First Noel Lullaby. Our teacher's name is Sister Ream. I sing with my friends Lydia, Eliza, and Hazel. We learn and hear new songs that we've never heard before and song that we have. I enjoy being with friends and singing. I love to hear the beautiful voices of other children in the room, but we do have some CRAZY boys in there!): I hope some of you take an interest in singing and hopefully join some type of music group. So what is on your mind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds REALLY FUN!!!!!!!!! I would really like to be in choir too
ReplyDeleteSinging is fun! I love it too!
ReplyDelete