Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pictures

Okay I feel like a really boring blogger.  I never do pics (or at least haven't yet)... Here are some pictures from the last couple of months.  These pics are from the summer in New York.
Me and my brother's in Palmyra

M e and  my brother's at Peter Whitmers farm

The Palmyra temple

Flowers that are really pretty

Cristis in the visitors center in Palmyra

Thomas Edison's house 

Me and my brother's in front of Carlos Bake Shop in N.J.

Me and Heath looking at the cookies in Carlos Bake Shop

Me showing my mom a beautiful shell that I found at the lake

For my brother's birthday we went to the Today Show and held up signs

My mom with Lenny

Me and my brother at the nintendo store  which we also did for his birthday.
I really liked it in N.Y. and in N.J.  I hope you enjoyed.  What's on your mind?

2 comments:

  1. Fun blog Jenna! I love seeing all the pics. I went to Palmyra too, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jenna I is cool that you have a blog! love the pic bye

    ReplyDelete