Okay, now it is time for the brothers. I am going to post them all together so this will be a long post. Ammon the oldest, Alec the second oldest, and Heath who is younger than me. So, here are the pics:
 |
| Ammon is in High School and he is 14 years old. |
 |
| I love Heath's smile in this one! So cute. Heath is 7 years old. He is very friendly and happy most of the time. |
 |
| Okay this is Alec. This picture is OLD. So, Alec is now 13. not 8 or how ever old he is in this picture. |
 |
| Ammon spent his 13 birthday at Disney Land! |
 |
| Heath enjoy sitting in a chip box! |
 |
| Alec smiling quickly for a picture so he can eat his cake. (Not really) |
 |
| Admiring his birthday present. |
 |
Heath loves chilli'n out with his dad.
|
So, those are my brothers for you. They are sometimes a pain but I make it through some how! Well, what's on your mind?
I totally understand! I have 3 brothers too, ya know!
ReplyDelete