Sunday, December 5, 2010

ME

Okay now it's time for me!  I think you kind of know me if you read my blog.  Well, here is something you don't know, I go to Willow Elementary and I'm in 4th grade.  My birthday is on December 30th.  I'm nine years old.  I'm the only  girl in my family besides my mom.  I love family and friends, and being crazy and awesome!  I really like to do ballet and play piano.  And blogging.  So here are some pictuers of me:

Me holding a shell
 

Me and my brothers sitting on a bench in front of Carlos Bakery.


Blowing out the cupcake cones that I had for my birthday a couple years ago!


Me being crazy and cool and awesome at the same time!  Yes I know what you're thinking,  wow she is awesomne if she can be so many things at the same time!  He...he..,.he


Ready, Set, Blow!


Me tilting my haead and sticking out my tounge.


Getting squished


Having something in my mouth that I don't know what it is.  Scary eeeww

Okay that post was pretty cool,  I must adimit.  So, I hope you really liked it.  What's on your mind?

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you like blogging so much. It is fun to read what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I know most of the things you said I wouldn't know but being your cozen I know a lot about you. I LOVE being CRAZY and I LOVE ballet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures especially the birthday ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you enjoy reading my blog so much! I really like the birthday pictures, they're my favorite. Bye Love JJ

    ReplyDelete