Thursday, December 16, 2010

Field Trip Time

I am going on a field trip today for school.  I am going to see the Nutcracker!  Sorry Alyssa it's not the one you're in.  Yep, I know you already had your performance, but STILL!  It's at the Civics Arts Plaza.  I went to the ballet when I was smaller.  I had a black purse with black roses on it when I went, so cute!  This dude in  my class didn't want to go so he didn't bring the money or slip to go, but then he found it in his folder and the teacher saw it so he had to turn it in.  I went home and told my mom and she said, "What's his problem,  it's all about death  and stuff."  Ha...ha...ha.  Exactly what went through my head!  Well, I have to go because I need to go to school to see the Nutcracker!  Bye What's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment