Saturday, December 4, 2010

Denise

Now it's time for my mom!   Well, this is going to be hard to find pics of her because she takes the pics.  Well, I can describe to you how great my mom is.  She is a great cook and photographer.  She loves her family and friends.  I love my mom and my mom loves me.  I am so grateful to have a mom like my mom. So here are some pis of my mom!
My mom with the one, the only LENNY!


In front of the White House.

In I don't know what but something in Washington D.C.

My mom and dad in the frontish of the Capital Building.

My mom and dad.

In the one, the only Central Park!
I really want comments so comment PLEASE!  What's on your mind?

2 comments:

  1. I loved all the pictures of your mom and dad. It is great to see so many pictures of your mom because she is usually behind the camera, not in front of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you don't know the location of is the Library of Congress, I think.

    ReplyDelete