Here is the post about my dad, R Scott Forston! Yes .... yes his first name is R! I just don't get why people don't believe me. I love my dad. He is fun and loving, energetic and AWESOME!! He has a good sense of humor. And
last but not least here are some pictures.......
 |
| My awesome dad looking away from the camera! |
 |
| Me on my dad's back at the Four Seasons. (No we didn't stay we were just taking pictures) |
 |
| My awesome mom AND dad! |
 |
| My dad chill'n out on the bed.. |
 |
| Posing for a pic.. |
 |
| Crazy and silly dad. |
 |
I'm watching you and I'm serious.
|
Oh, now you're jealous I've got the best dad in the world.. come on admit it. Well, I know you enjoyed I don't even have to ask. What's on your mind??
No comments:
Post a Comment